Monday, January 19, 2009

Sat and Sun Entries!

Ok, just because I have not posted does not mean contests have not been entered!

SAT, Jan 17:

Travelsmith's Italian Villa Getaway. I get e-mails from them all the time anyway (got word of this via e-mail) so spam impact minimal.

Sun, Jan 18: Not one, but TWO contest entered.

The first--and truly exciting--one: For a Metropolitan Scooter at the NY International Motorcycle Show. They are giving TWO away. (Please god let it be so.)

The second--and not so exciting--one: For a trip to Daytona something or other involving bikes. Would kind of suck to win. I don't want to go to Daytona, I don't want to hang around with bikers, and I really don't want to hang around with bikers in Daytona. Also, I think the entry form involved abdicating all do not spam/do not call rights. Whoops....

No comments:

Post a Comment